Thursday 1 February 2018

January Roundup



I have read some fabulous books this month and travelled to some interesting places on my literary travels. If you are not familiar with my world wide book travelling then please read my blog posting The Well Travelled Reader .

I haven't had an opportunity to review all these lovely books yet but they will be coming. In the meantime, please click through on the links below to read the reviews.


Excellent Women by Barbara Pym

Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman

Two for Sorrow by Nicola Upson

Judas by Amoz Oz

Histories by Sam Guglani

The Mountain by Luca D'Andrea

So, where have my travels taken me this month? I have been to London twice, Scotland, Israel and Italy.  Histories by Sam Guglani was set in an unspecified location so I have not included that.

How about you? Have you travelled anywhere interesting this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment